Razer Build is the latest Kodi Build that you can install on your Kodi through Ares Wizard. Razer has two types of Builds available. The Razer Family Build and Razer Adult build so if you want to install Build with Adult Addons then you can install Razer Adult Build but if you want to install Family Build then you can install Razer Family Build. The Family build of Razer is complete Build with all new Addons and is very less in size. The Build has very nice background pictures and is laid out with some popular sections.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Razer Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://ares-repo.eu and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter the name for the media source”, type ares and press OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Now click on ares
12. Click on repository.aresproject.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Click on Programs then Program addons
16. Click on Ares Wizard
17. Now click on Browse Builds
18. Scroll down and click on Razer Builds
19. Once you will click on Razer Build you will see two different Builds, Razer Family Build and Razer Adult Build
20. Now select the one you want to install and thenclick on Install and the Build will start downloading
21. Once the download will finish you will get the popup screen then press OK and Kodi will Exit
22. Now reboot you device and go back into Kodi, give it around 10-20 mins till all the addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!