RedBox TV is a free live TV APK that offers you to watch your favorite live TV channels anytime. This APK has more than 1000 channels from 15 different countries. You can watch Sports channels, Kids channels, Science channels, Indian channels, Pakistani channels and many more channels through this APK on your Android device. To know more about UKTV APK please visit their Website.
Before installing RedBox TV App on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
Follow the below instructions to install RedBox TV APK on your Android Box, you will also find Video Tutorial at the end of textual instructions.
01. First download RedBox TV APK From Here
02. Once the download is complete, you will get a notification “RedBox TV APK downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and then click on Download option
05. After you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded Apk (RedBox TV.apk)
06. Click on “RedBox TV.apk”, hit Install and RedBox TV APK will start installing on your Android Box
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
RedBox TV APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing RedBox TV APK on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)