Revo TV is all about free IPTV channels from all around the World.
Revo TV Addon is located in Hell Hounds Repository, which you can install by adding the URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo
Note: We highly recommend using VPN while streaming free live TV channels to secure your online identity and get access to all geo-blocked content.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
This Addon offers you to watch free live TV channels from different countries which include Pakistan, India, US, UK, Turkey, Portugal, Australia, Germany, Nepal, and a lot of other countries.
Other sections of this Addon include Sports, Religious, Kids, Science, and VOD
Revo TV has covered almost everything that you may be looking for and is very simple to use.
Check this addon out by following our simple installation guide below. Enjoy!
Follow the below instructions to install Revo TV Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Hellhounds and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Hellhounds
17. Click on repository.hellhounds.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Hellhound Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Revo TV
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Revo TV Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Revo TV Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Addon Revo TV Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”