Robin Hood TV is free live TV Addon from Tojelako repository that offers you to watch international live TV channels.
Tojelako repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://kodiadd-ons.com/repo/tojelako/
You can also join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
This Addon offers you to watch live TV channels from all around the World including UK and USA.
The different sections of Robin Hood TV include Live TV Balkan and Live TV World.
We highly recommend using VPN while accessing free streams through these free live TV Addons as most of the ISP’s doesn’t allow it and some of the streams are Geo-Blocked, which you won’t get access to.
As we all know that these free IPTV addons can drop anytime, so if this one went down then you can find another one here
Follow the below instructions to install Robin Hood TV Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address https://kodiadd-ons.com/repo/tojelako/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type tojelako and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on tojelako
17. Click on repository.tojelako.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Tojelako Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Robin Hood TV
22. On Kodi 17 click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
23. Now Robin Hood TV will start installing on Kodi
24. Wait till the installation will finish.
Robin Hood TV Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Robin Hood TVAddon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Robin Hood TV Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”