SGWizard has been providing some great Kodi builds from a long time now.
This time they come up with two new builds including Integra Blue and The Dark Build for Kodi 18 Leia
Both builds are good like loaded with all new and hot addons that allows you to watch all most all content that you may be looking for.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
You will need to Clear Data on your Kodi before installing this Build on Kodi.
Clearing data means you will lose all saved items including the library, installed Addons and settings etc.
Follow the below instructions to install SGWizard Builds on Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type sgwizard and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on sgwizard
17. Click on plugin.program.sgwizard.x.x.zip and wait for Addon enabled notification
18. SGWizard is now installed and ready to use
19. Click on Program Addons>Racoon City Wizard>Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
20. Click on Addons>Program Addons
21. Now click on SGWizard
22. Click on Builds
23. Now select your Build
24. Click on Fresh Install and the build will start installing on your Kodi
25. Now Wait till the installation finishes
26. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and re-plugging the Power cable of your device
27. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing SGWizard Builds on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”