Shepo Build is a nice and clean build that has got Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV and everything that you want. This Build has nice background wallpapers and good interface as well. It has got shortcuts on the main screen where from you can directly access Movies, TV Shows or other Media content and each section has different Addons under it.
Once you will install Shepo Wizard on Kodi, you will find two different builds for both Kodi Krypton and Kodi Jarvis. One Build is for devices with high specs and another one is for devices with low specs. So if you have device with high specs then you can simply install Shepo Build otherwise you can go for Shepo Mini Build which is best for devices with low specs such as FireStick.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Shepo Build onKodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://shepo.wizard.seedr.io/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type shepo and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on shepo
17. Click on repository.Shepo-x.x.xzip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Shepo Repo
20. Click on Program Addons
21. Click on Shepo Wizard
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
23. Now click on Shepo Wizard again and then click on Open
24. After clicking on Shepo Wizard you will get popup window, click on Dismiss/Ignore and you will be inside Shepo Wizard
25. Click on Builds and you can see two different Shepo Builds that you can install Kodi 17 Krypton
26. If you have device with high Specs then you can install Shepo Build-Krypton, click on it and then click on Fresh Install and the Build will start installing on your device.
27. If you have device with low specs then you need to install Shepo Mini Build-Krypton which is best for devices with low specs.
28. Once the installation will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
29. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!