T2K 1-Click Addon is all about movies. The Addon is located in T2K Repository with URL: http://t2k.dynu.net/Repo/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
The two main sections of T2K 1Click Addon includes Pair Openload and T2K 1 Click Movies.
When you click on Pair Openload, it will take you to Openload Website where you can pair your device with Openload to pull in streams from Openload.
However, it is not mandatory to pair Openload but it will give you more links to pull streams from for watching movies.
Once you select a movie under T2K 1 Click Movies section, it gives you three links to choose, Trailer, and Search option.
Follow the below instructions to install T2K 1-Click Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.t2k.could.co.uk/Repo and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Fladnag and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Fladnag
17. Click on repository.T2K.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on Fladnag
19. Click on T2K Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on T2K 1-Click
22. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
T2K 1-Click Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find T2K 1-Click Addon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Fladnag Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”