T2K IPTV Kingdom is a free IPTV Addon from T2K repo that offers you to watch free live TV channels from all over the World.
T2K repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
T2K IPTV Kingdom has plenty of live TV content to offer in both SD and HD quality.
You can watch live TV channels from US, UK, India, Pakistan, Canada, Gulf countries, and a lot of other countries.
This Addon scrapes its content from some popular live TV apps and other sources from the internet.
There are a lot of sections to explore and each section has its own live tv channels list.
So if you are looking for free all-in-one IPTV addon then T2K IPTV Kingdom is exactly what you may be looking for.
Follow the below instructions to install T2K IPTV Kingdom Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.t2k.could.co.uk/Repo and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type T2K and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on T2K
17. Click on repository.T2K.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on T2K Repo
19. Click on Video Addons
20. Click on T2K IPTV Kingdom
21. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
T2K IPTV Kingdom Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find T2K IPTV Kingdom Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing T2K IPTV Kingdom Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”