Article Updated on 28th Dec, new URL Added for Repo
Horus Build is one of a famous build from TDB Team. Horus Build is very fast and complete build that can be installed on any device, also you can install Horus Build on Amazon Firestick. This Build is the clean Family Kodi Build that comes with all the goodies and it also has its own customized TV Guide by TDB. As TDB Wizard has been taken over by ECHO so Horus build can now be installed through ECHO Wizard.
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install TDB Horus Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type fusion and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Now click on fusion>kodi-repos>english
12. Click on repository.echo-x.xx.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from Repository
15. Click on Echo Repository
16. Now click on Program Addons
17. Click on Echo WIZARD
18. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification
19. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
20. Click on Programs>Program Addons
21. Click on ECHO Wizard
22. Click on ECHO BUILDS
23. Click on HORUS
24. Click on Download the Build Now and the Build will start Downloading.
25. Once the Download will complete the popup screen will appear and then click OK
26. After that another popup screen will appear and then press Yes,Close and that will EXIT the Kodi
27. Now reboot your Box and go back into Kodi, give it around 10-20mins till the Addons will update and after that your are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Horus Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”