The Crew is an all in one Kodi Addon that has a wide variety of content to offer
The Crew repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://repo.the-crew.xyz/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
The Crew addon has many sections to explore which include Movies, TV Shows, Kids, IPTV, Fitness, Comedy and more.
This addon also offers you to watch one-click content.
If you are looking for new fresh Addon then you would love to have The Crew Addon on your Kodi.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
Follow the below instructions to install The Crew Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://repo.the-crew.xyz/ and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type crew and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on crew
17. Click on repository.thecrew.x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Click on Install from Repository
20. Click on The Crew
21. Click on Video Addons
22. Click on The Crew
23. On Kodi 17, click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
24. Now The Crew will start installing on Kodi
25. Wait till the installation will finish.
The Crew Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find The Crew Addo
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing The Crew Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”