The Fixtures App is a ultimate App for all sports lovers. This App has got list of upcoming UK football fixtures for Premier League, Football League, Scottish and Welsh Leagues. It will not show you only which TV channel is broadcasting your game, it also shows you where to find those channels within the numerous Addons. So if you are sports lover then you will love to have this APK on your Android device.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Before installing The Fixtures App on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
Follow below instructions to installThe Fixtures APK on your Android Box:
01. First download The Fixtures App From Here
02. Once you will be on download page, you need to click on Download APK option and the APK will start downloading on your Android device
03. Wait for the download to complete
04. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
05. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
06. Once you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded The Fixtures APK
07. Click on “TheFixtures.apk” , hit Install and itwill start installing on your Android Box.
08. Now wait till the installation will finish
The Fixtures APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!