The OptimusGREEN Build is a latest Kodi build which is very easy to install as compared to other Kodi build. This Build is the nice and clean build that has a nice lovely background pictures and the good interface as well. The good thing about the OptimusGREEN Build is that it is very easy to update whenever an update is available without re downloading the whole build. The OptimusGREEN Build has all great Addons, good Sections and something for everyone.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
The Optimus Green Build Kodi
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install The OptimusGREEN Build on Kodi, also you will find a Video Tutorial at the end of textual instructions:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://optimusgreen.tk/tools and hit Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type optimus and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Now click on optimus
12. Click on OptimusGREEN Tools.zip
13. After few seconds the popup screen will appear “Do you want to install OptimusGREEN Build now?, click Now and the build will start downloading on your Kodi
14. Once the download will complete the popup screen will appear “Force close Kodi” , press OK and that will EXIT the Kodi
15. Now reboot your Box and go back into Kodi, give it around 10-20mins till the Addons will update and after that your are ready to go, Enjoy!