Tomb Raider Build is one of the popular build in Kodi community. Tomb Raider Build has list of builds inside it where from you can choose your particular build that you want to install on your Kodi. The Tomb Raider Build includes all the the good addons, good Sections and something for everyone. Once you will install this Build you will be able to watch all Movies, Sports, TV shows, Music and lot more. Tomb Raider Build gives you easy access to all the addons that you use. So we highly recommend this build for Kodi.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Tomb Raider Builds Kodi
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Tomb Raider Builds on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://tombraiderbuilds.co.uk/repo/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type trb and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on trb
12. Click on repository.tombraider.official-x.x.zip
13. Wait for the Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from repository
15. Click on Tomb Raider Repo
16. Click on Program addons
17. Click on Tomb Raider Wizard
18. Click on Install and then wait for the Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
20. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
21. Click on PROGRAMS
22. Click on Tomb Raider Wizard
23. Click on Tomb Raider Builds
24. Once you will click on Tomb Raider Builds you will be able to see the list of Tomb Raider Builds where from you can choose your Build.
25. After choosing your build you need to click on that particular build and the build will start Downloading
26. After the download will finish it will start extracting files of the Build
27. Once the Extraction will finish Click on OK
28. After that another window may pop up on the screen “Force Close” and then you need to click on Yes, Close
29. After that reboot your Android Box and then when you will go back into Kodi the Tomb Raider Build will be installed on Kodi, leave it for around 10-15mins till the Addons will update and after that you can use different addons for watching Movies, Sports and other TV shows, Enjoy!