T2K Wizard is a very nice tidy wizard packed with some good looking wizard that can work on any Kodi device.
T2K Wizard URL: http://t2k.dynu.net/Repo
The main sections of T2K wizard include Builds, Maintenance, Addon Installer, T2K YouTube Tutorials, Save Data, Contact, and Settings.
T2k Wizard offers your 8 types of builds for Kodi 17 Krypton which includes:
-> Fladnag Super Lite
-> T2K Simple Build
-> Last Kingdom Dynamiq Build
-> The lastkingdom fornite build
-> The lastkingdom smite build
-> The lastkingdom Build-Family version
-> The lastkingdom lite version
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
All the above builds have a different interface with a different number of addons available in each build.
The size of builds is also different from one another as some have more addons while as others have less.
So if you have a device like Firestick then I would suggest installing ‘The last kingdom Lite Build’.
The screen-shots of some builds are given below.
All of the Builds are packed with a nice collection of Addons through which you can watch almost everything that you may be looking for.
You will need to Clear Data on your Kodi before installing this Build on Kodi. This means you will lose all saved items including the library, installed Addons and settings etc.
Follow the below instructions to install Two Kingdom Builds on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://t2k.dynu.net/Repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type t2k and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on t2k
17. Click on repository.t2k.x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification
19. Now click on Install From Repository>T2K Repo
20. Click on Program Addons>T2k Wizard>Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
21. T2K Wizard is now installed and ready to use
22. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
23. Click on Addons>ProgramAddons
24. Click on T2K Wizard>Builds
25. Select your build
26. Click on Fresh Install and the build will start installing on your Kodi
27. Now Wait till the installation finishes
28. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and re-plugging the Power cable of your device
29. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Two Kingdom Builds on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”