Ultimatum TV is a fantastic looking Build which is nice and easy to navigate. This Build uses very modern skin and contemporary fonts which gives it a nice and clean finish. UTV Build is packed with all popular and latest Addons through which you can watch all content such as, Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Live Sports, Cartoons, Music, Documentaries and lot of other content from all around the world. There are two types of UTV Builds available that you can install on your Kodi 17.1. One is of 270 mb’s and is best for devices with high specs, another is of 204 mb’s and is best for devices with low specs like FireStick.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Ultimatum TV Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://install.ultimatum.tv/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type utv and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on utv
17. Click on UTV-Installer-x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Now you need to go back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the Return Button on your Remote
20. Click on Addons>Program Addons
21. Now click on Ultimatum TV (UTV)
22. Inside UTV, click on Builds and you will find different UTV Builds that you can install on your Kodi
22. Select your Build, click on it and then click on Fresh Install
29. Now Wait till the installation finishes
30. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
31. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!