Universal Build is the latest build from Wookie that can be installed on any device. This build is a nice and clean build, it has nice background pictures and the good interface as well. The Universal Build has all the new Addons, good sections and something for everyone. So if you are looking for the latest Kodi build then you should try out Universal Build and you will really love this Build.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Universal Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type wookie and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Now click on Install from zip file
11. Click on wookie
12. Click on Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification (If any popup screen comes up then click on Close)
14. After that go back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Click on Videos and the click on Addons
16. Click on Wookie
17. Click on Community Builds
18. Select Universal and then click on Install
19. Once you will click on Install you will get a popup screen, hit Continue and the Build will start downloading
20. Once the Download will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
21. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!