Vodka builds are packed with all new and updated addons that have a wide range of content to offer. The build has got a simple and nice interface which make it easy to use for any Kodi user. You will find all working addons on the main screen of Kodi under its own category.
Vodka has two types of the build which include Vodka Blue Label build and Vodka red label Build depends on which one you will like for your Kodi.
Vodka can be found on Twitter for more updates and support.
You will need to Clear Data on your Kodi before installing this Build on Kodi. This means you will lose all saved items including the library, installed Addons and settings etc.
Follow the below instructions to install Vodka Build on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://brockie.xyz/wiz/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type vodka and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on vodka
17. Click on plugin.program.vodkawizard.x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification
19. Vodka Wizard is now installed and ready to use
20. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
21. Click on Addons>ProgramAddons
22. Click on Vodka Wizard>Builds
23. Select your build
24. Click on Fresh Install and the build will start installing on your Kodi
25. Now Wait till the installation finishes
26. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and re-plugging the Power cable of your device
27. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Vodka Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”