Whiskyone is a one-click free IPTV Addon from T2K repo that offers you to watch free live TV channels from all over the World.
T2K repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Whiskyone has plenty of live TV content to offer in both SD and HD quality.
You can watch documentaries, Food, Entertainment, Music, Sports, News, Kids, and many more live TV channels through this Addon within your Kodi.
The Addon is so far working really good so give it a try till it is up and if it went down then get other new IPTV Addons from here
VPN is highly recommended while using such free IPTV Addons. Here is our highly recommended VPN: https://goo.gl/sDJLsH
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Whiskyone Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.t2k.could.co.uk/Repoand click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type T2K and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on T2K
17. Click on repository.T2K.x.x.zipand wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on T2K Repo
19. Click on Video Addons
20. Click on Whiskyone
21. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
Whiskyone Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Whiskyone Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Whiskyone Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email([email protected])”