Wookie Lite is one of the most popular Build in Kodi community which is now also available for Kodi 17 Krypton. This build is best for devices with low specs but you can also install it on devices with high specs. Wookie Lite has not big list of Addons but it has got all the popular and new Addons that are working fine on Kodi 17 Krypton. It has got nice background wallpapers and on the main menu it has got sections such as MOVIES, BOB, SPORTS, EXODUS, TV SHOWS, Live TV, UK TURK, MUSIC, FITNESS, ALL IN ONE and more. Each section has got different Addons under it and some of the popular Addons like BOB and PHOENIX has made its sections on the main menu.
So if you are looking for light and clean build for Kodi 17 Krypton then we highly recommend Wookie Lite-Krypton.
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Wookie Lite on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://wookiespmc.com/wiz and click on Done
11. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type wookie and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on wookie
17. Click on click me succumb to the wookie.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
19. Click on Addons and then Program Addons
20. Now click on Wookie and you will get Wookie interface
21. Click on Install Wookie and you will see different Wookie builds on your screen
22. Now select Wookie Lite-Krypton and hit the Install Button that you can see at the middle of your screen
23. Once you will click on Install Button you will get popup window, click on Continue and the build will start installing on your Kodi 17
24. Once the installation will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
25. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Wookie Lite Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”