Today we will cover one of the very famous builds known as Wookie Wizard in Kodi community.
The interface inside the Wookie wizard has been changed a little bit in the newer versions so we will focus on the new version as there are other tutorials available for older versions of Wookie installation. We will cover how to install Wookie Lite Pack on Kodi.Wookie Lite is famous for its compact size with to the point Addons covering movies, TV Shows, Sports, Kids, pay per view and other sections.
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Wookie Wizard on Kodi, also you will find a video tutorial at the end of the textual instructions:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type wookie and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Now click on Install from zip file
11. Click on wookie
12. Click on Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification (If any popup screen comes up then click on Close)
14. After that go back to the main screen of Kodi
15. Click on Videos and the click on Addons
16. Click on Wookie and then click on Install Wookie
17. After that you will see different packs of Wookie like: Wookie Lite, Retro Wookie and New Look Wookie.
18. Click on Wookie Lite or anyone you like then click on Install
19. After clicking on Install you will get the pop up screen, click Continue and Wookie will start downloading.
20. Once the Download will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
21. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
Here is the video tutorial on How To Install Wookie Wizard on Kodi:
If you face any kind of problem in installing Wookie Wizard on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com).