Zeus is a free live TV Addon that offers you to watch live TV channels from different countries.
The Addon can be installed by adding the URL: http:///milhano.com.pt/zeus/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Zeus is a multi-language free live TV Addon that has plenty of live TV channels from different countries to offer.
This Addon has dedicated sections for watching Portugal and Brazil live TV channels.
Make sure that you use VPN while streaming through this Addon or any other free live TV Addon to secure your online identity and get access to all geo-blocked content.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Zeus Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://sokodi.net/repo/and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type zeus and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see at the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on zeus
17. Click on repo.vikings.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on Install From Repository
19. Click on Vikings repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Zeus>Install and wait for Addon Enabled notification
Zeus Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find ZeusAddon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installingAddon ZeusAddonon Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email([email protected])”