If you are facing low sound problem on your Kodi and you have tried to up volume of both your Kodi device and your TV, but still it doesn’t work then follow this simple guide and you will be able to resolve low sound problem on your Kodi.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
Follow the below instructions to resolve low sound problem on Kodi 17 Krypton, also you will find video tutorial at the end of guide:
01. If you have Kodi 17 default Skin(Estuary) installed on your Kodi then you can see little Settings Icon at the right bottom corner of your screen while playing any Movie or TV Show on Kodi
02. Click on that Settings Icon and then click on Volume and subtitle settings
03. After that you can see an option Volume Amplification, set it to 20.db
04. Now click on Set as default to all Media so that you don’t have to change settings again and again
05. If you have different skin installed on your Kodi like Confluence then while playing any Video on Kodi you can see little Speaker Icon at the right bottom of your screen
06. Click on that Speaker Icon and you can see an option Volume Amplification, set it to 20.db
07. Now scroll down and click on Set as default to all Media
08. That is it, this is how to you can resolve low sound problem on your Kodi
If you still face any problem regarding sound on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”