PVR IPTV Simple Client is a basic PVR Addon for Kodi to receive Live TV channels, Radio Channels and EPG directly in Kodi. Once you will enable PVR IPTV simple client, you will get the list of free IPTV channels (near around 1000) on your Kodi. The list is being daily updated and some days you will get more than 1000 channels and some days you will get less.
Follow the below instructions to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From main screen of Kodi 17, you need to click on Addons
02. Click on My Addons
03. Click on PVR Clients
04. Now scroll down and Right Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client
05. Click on Settings, select General and make sure Location is set to Remote Path(Internet Address)
06. Now click on M3U PlayList URL and enter the URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fluxustv/IPTV/master/list.m3u
07. Click on Ok button
08. Now click on PVR IPTV Simple Client and then click on Enable button to enable it
09. Go back to the main screen of Kodi 17 and then click on TV option and you will see long list of IPTV channels from all across the Globe.
That is it, this how you can setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on your Kodi 17 and watch tons of free IPTV channels.
“If you face any problem while setting up PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi 17 then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”