All Kodi users must be aware of how Kodi addons keep coming and dropping, especially free live TV Kodi Addons. Kodi addons are in constant change and the nature of free live TV addons is that they can drop at any time. In this blog post, we will show you on how you can setup free IPTV on any device (Windows, Android, Mac, and others) and watch free live TV channels from all around the Globe in full HD quality. To get access to all free live TV content, we highly recommend using VPN.
Follow the below instructions to watch full HD Free IPTV on any device, you will also find Video Guide at the end of textual instructions:
01. First, you need to download and install the VLC media player on your device.
02. You can download the VLC media player for your device (Windows, Android, Mac OS X, iOS, Ubuntu) from here
03. After the download will complete, you need to go back to the Home Screen of your device and then access the downloaded file (VLC media player)
04. Click on the downloaded file (VLC media player) and install it on your device
05. After installing the VLC player on your device, you now need to download the m3u list files on your device
06. You can download latest m3u list files from the below link:
07. On the home page of above Website( gratisiptv.com), you need to select your Country and then download the latest m3u list file
Note: You need to regularly check the website and download the latest and updated m3u list file.
08. After downloading the m3u file, go back to the home screen of your device and open VLC media player
09. Inside VLV media player, click on 3 parallel lines that you can find on the top left corner of the screen
10. Click on Directories option>Download and select the downloaded m3u list file. If you get any popup message then click on Got it, dismiss this
Note: If a stream stops after every 20-30 seconds then please click on Loop Button of your VLC player and set it to 1
11. For the channel list, you can click on 3 parallel line that you can find on the top right corner of the screen and select the particular channel that you are looking for.
Here is the Video Guide for setting up IPTV on Android Device:
If you have Windows Device then follow the below video guide:
If you have Mac device then follow the below video guide:
If you face any kind of problem in installing VLC or m3u list file on your device then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”