Darkzide IPTV is one of the best IPTV Addon from Merlin Repo that you can install on your Kodi for watching live IPTV channels from Nordic countries such as Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Most of the streams are in HD quality. Some Danish channels are geo blocked so if you are outside Denmark you will need to subscribe for VPN service to access those channels.
Follow the below instructions to install Darkzide IPTV Addon on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://mwiz.co.uk/repo and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type merlin and click on OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on merlin
12. Click on Repository.merlin.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from Repository
15. Click on Merlin Repository
16. Now click on Video addons
17. Click on Darkzide IPTV
18. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Darkzide IPTV Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going to VIDEOS from main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you can find Darkzide IPTV Addon
Note: Also checkout the latest article of Theater Plus Apk Tutorial . You can also watch latest movies and tv shows from theater plus app. Check it out.
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Darkzide IPTV Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)