I4Sports is brand new APK that you can install on any Android device for watching free live sports. This APK allows you to watch live sports from UK and PPV. You need to have MX Player installed on your device. Inside I4Sports APK you will find following sections:
-> BT Sports
-> Sky Sports
-> Other Sports
Before installing I4Sports App on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
01. First download I4Sports App From Here
02. Once you will be on I4Sports Download page, you need to scroll down and then click on Download-I4Sports and downloading will start on your device
02. Once the download will complete, you will get a notification that “I4Sports Downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
05. Once you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded APK (i4sports.apk)
06. Click on “i4sports.apk”, hit Install and I4Sports App will start installing on your Android Box.
07. Now wait till the installation will finish
I4Sports App is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing I4Sports on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)