Tesl is one of the best build that you can install on latest version of Kodi 17.3 Krypton. This build got nice interface with some good looking background wallpapers that keeps changes while you navigate from one section to other. This Build is packed with all Addons and some of the Addons has made their own sections on the main menu of Kodi. You can follow Tesla on Twitter for more updates and support.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Tesla Builds for Kodi
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Tesla Build on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://theteslabuilds.esy.es/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type tesla and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on tesla
17. Click on plugin.program.TeslaWizard.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Now you need to go back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the Return Button on your Remote
20. Click on Addons>Program Addons
21. Now click on Tesla Wizard>Builds
22. Select your Build, hit Install and the Build will start installing on your Kodi
23. Now Wait till the installation finishes
24. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
25. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Tesla Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email([email protected])”