Hello guys in this article i will show you how you can connect your Android Box to your Tv and how to set it up for the first time and then how to install a build on Kodi. In here we will install wookie wizard on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to setup your Android Box and install Wookie Wizard on Kodi, also you will find a Video Tutorial at the end of Textual instructions:
01. Connect the Power Adapter to the power source then to the Android Box.
02. Connect HDMI cable to the monitor/TV and the Android Box
03. Put the Batteries in the infra-red remote
04. Now the box will show Red LED light button
05. Press this Red LED light button and it will turn blue, this means the box is booting up
06. Once it loads the Home Screen on the Tv Screen, go into Kodi and select SYSTEM and press OK
07. Now the new window will pop-up with options, select Addons
08. Click OK on First run help if pop-up window appears
09. Click Install from zip file
10. Select Wookie.wizard
Note: If you don’t see wookie wizard in there then you will need to add that via file manager in Kodi, here is how you can do that: Add Wookie Wizard Via File Manager In Kodi
-> If you get version check message just press OK
-> Press OK after selecting Click Me To Succumb To Wookie.zip
-> Now the message should appear at the bottom right corner of the screen that wookie wizard has been enabled.
-> We will just go back to the Main Screen of Kodi
-> Select VIDEOS>Addons
->Click on Wookie
-> Click on Install Wookie then Select Wookie lite (or other pack pack you like) and Hit red install button in the middle of screen.
-> When clear data message appears click Continue
-> It will start to downloading the Wookie Pack
-> Once the download is finished, remove the Power Cord from the box then plug it back in
-> Start the box by pushing the red LED light button so it will turn blue
-> Wookie has now been loaded, just give 10 to 15 minutes for the Addons to update
-> Then you can use the Addons as normal.
Here is the video tutorial on How To Setup Your Android Box and Install Wookie Wizard on it:
If you face any problem in setting up your Android Box or installing Wizard/Build on Kodi then don’t hesitate to contact us.