If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
MediaBox HD APK
Here is the list of APKs that you can use as an alternative to Showbox:
You can follow below instructions to install the above-listed APKs on your Android device:
Before installing any of the above APK on your Android device, please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your device.
If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android device:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Android device.
After allowing Unknow Sources, follow below steps to install an APK:
01. First, you need to download an APK from above-mentioned links
02. Once the download is complete, you will get a notification “APK_Name downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go to your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on the Local option and then click on Download option
05. After you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded Apk (APK_Name.apk)
06. Click on “APK_Name”, hit Install and the APK will start installing on your Android Box
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
The APK is now installed on your Android device and the App can be accessed by going to Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing any of the above APKon your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email